As part of our partnership with our clients, in their journey of FinOps and Cloud Cost Management; we offer formal, instructor led training in the certified qualifications of the FinOps Foundation. This enables your business to accelerate good cloud cost management and unlock budget for future innovation by growing a current, qualified and competent team.
The FinOps Certified Practitioner course allows individuals in a large variety of cloud, finance and technology roles to validate their FinOps knowledge and enhance their professional credibility. The certification covers FinOps fundamentals and an overview of key concepts in each of the three sections of the FinOps lifecycle: Inform, Optimise and Operate.
Thebes Cloud Management Approach
We take our values of educating, enabling and empowering course attendees to adopt and learn the techniques of FinOps and achieve accreditation as a recognised practitioner. The certification is designed for those who plan to hold a position or support a FinOps team or cloud financial management.
Course attendees will learn FinOps practices from theory and from real-life examples drawn from our deep experience. They will also understand how it’s applied to enhance business value from cloud spend. More critically, we will enable them to apply what they learned to practical applications in their organisation.
How we create successful outcomes
The FinOps Training consists of the following:
- Live (in person or virtual) 2 day instructor-led workshop (10 hrs total)
- Lead instructor is a senior and experienced practicing FinOps leader in our organisation
- Interactivity: The course features a number of group discussion and live activities where attendees can share their knowledge and ask questions.
- Size: Classes are deliberately limited in size to ensure high degrees of instructor : student ratio interaction with multiple breakouts sessions that are even more focused with a lead instructor and 1-2 facilitators
- An exam code to take the FinOps Certified Practitioner exam at the Linux Foundation, with free retake option